The 12 Spiritual Laws Of The Universe
The Twelve Spiritual Laws of the Universe each teach you something unique about well-being, happiness and success. When you have a solid sense of these spiritual laws, you develop a clearer picture of your own place in the world. This is a condense summary of the spiritual twelve laws of the universe.
1. Law of Divine Oneness: The Business Owner’s Guide to Meditation Guided Meditation with Great Zen Master – Mooji We are all interconnected. When you are aware of this fact and act in accordance with this fact, you begin to treat every facet of the divine oneness as you would treat yours.
2. Law of Vibration: This vibration extends to our actions, thoughts, and feelings. When you actively choose positivity, you will attract more positivity into your life through your vibrational tone.
3. The Law of Action: The Law of Action confirms that action must be taken to receive abundance. Action are in the form of dreams, emotions, words, meditations, discussions, decisions, or physical movements.
4. The Law of Correspondence: The Law of Correspondence states that the way someone or something appears on the outside is a direct reflection of their inner state. When your inner is aligned with your outer, you will begin to transform your soul frequency in a positive way.
The Law of Cause and Affect: THE LAWS OF KARMA The Law of Cause and Effect states that nothing happens by chance. When you utter negative words, the Law will produce a bad omen. Conversely, when you actively choose only positive deeds, acts, and thoughts, our abundance increases.
6. The Law of Compensation: We see the result of our actions in the form of physical abundance. This abundance consist of material blessings from the universe.
The Law of Attraction: The Secret This law states that we attract what we think. If you want your life to be more abundant, think more abundance.
8. The law of Perpetual of transmutation of Energy: Everyone has the power to change their experience of life through the practice of vibration realignment. By aligning yourself with this flow of energetic change, you will reach new heights of satisfaction.
9. The Law of Relativity: The Law of Relativity says our perspective changes when comparing ourselves to someone in a worst situation. When we are feeling pessimistic, the Law of Relativity shows us that there is always someone in more dire circumstances.
The Law of Polarity: The Law of Polarity states that everything has an opposite. Simply apply the opposite spectrum when you feeling indifferent. Direct your energy towards the more positive end of the spectrum.
The Law of Rhythm: Every single thing on the planet has a beat, which forms the basis of the sun’s rise, seasons, tides, cycles, and universal patterns. Consider rising with the sun to align yourself with the rhythm of the universe.
12. Law of Gender: Everything has an opposite, everything has a gender. In order to be in optimum flow with this law, you need to align yourself with either gender (yin or yang) depending on your circumstances.